Monday, November 14, 2011

My Weekend 11/14/11

I had a four day weekend this last week and it was fun. on Wednesday my and a couple of friends went to go get something to eat at Blimpies and we had sandwiches. On Thursday I played call of duty modern warfare 3 and then i hung out with my friends. Friday I played a game of football then played some more of Modern warfare 3 with my friends. Saturday I went to the last high school football game for this year. Sunday i had to do some projects so I stayed home all day and did them.



The tools I learned in this class could be carried over into any other class such as English because I could use Google docs to write up a report and send  it to my teacher. I like to learn the new tools in this class and i look forward to learn more in this class.

No comments: